It is the service of preparing drinks in the bar for customers or clients in hotels, restaurants or other places and preparing food in the kitchen. Food and drinks get divided into several categories. They get served at restaurants, bars, halls, lounges, conference halls, banquet halls, kitchens. Drinks are a common name for people, but many people do not know what drinks are and what they mean. The quality of beverages lies in any juice that can quench your thirst.
What is its importance?
- Refreshments are a person’s requirements and want. Needs are the water that a person drinks every day. Desire is a drink different from water, such as beer, champagne, soda, and juice.
- In the catering department, beverages are the most crucial thing in the restaurant. Because there is no beverage department, the restaurant is nothing. They can be hot or cold.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages get used as drinks or refreshments. For all drinks in bars, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, restaurants and other places, the word shot replaces drinks.
- If you drink alcoholic beverages, you will get beer, wine or brandy, but if guests want to drink soft drinks, they will drink hot or cold drinks or other soft drinks.
Types of F&B service
- Commercial – In this case, F and B Services is the main business. The most famous commercial dining venues: hotels, various restaurants, salons, cafes, bars, clubs and pubs.
- Non-commercial – This operation is a side project of cooperation with the main business. These F and B services are mainly for limited food and beverage choices. These companies get usually bound by contracts. For example, hospitals and hotels give food and drinks.
What is QSR?
These are fast food restaurants, also known as Quick Service Restaurants, where food gets prepared, purchased, and usually eaten swiftly, and convenience is the most important thing.
What is FSR?
These are gourmet, family, individual, ethnic or themed restaurants, called full-service restaurants, where the food and refreshment menu is rich, and customer expectations are high. They take customer gratification and experience as essential factors. Such restaurants also present contembrewery cuisine.
The F&B service industry is the main contributor to the profitability of the hospitality business. With the increasing significance of business meetings, various personal and social events, many customers frequently visit hotel venues. Professionals work tirelessly to improve the customer experience. In FandB service, they give enterprises presents food and beverages to customers at specific locations (on-site), such as hotels, restaurants, or spaces furnished by customers (outside).